Monday, May 29, 2006

May is coming to an end,
then comes June....
den my 3 weeks term break starts!
i feel so seriously out of cash.
i wanna work, i want money.
if only i can strike lottery now.
i wanna take up more jobs,
but when i open up my organiser,
my schedule is like so packed with driving lessons and project meetings.
theres juz so many things to do, yet so little time.
wads worst is that its Singapore Sales NOW!
teach mi how not to spend.
i hate the feeling of so restricted by the lack of cash,
i hate the feeling of having to plan ahead and sacrifice some of the little things.
but but but....
for this coming hong kong trip, im juz gonna face this situation of mine willingly.
yes, im going hongkong this coming end of august with the school and my frens!
woohoo~
and heard from jiayi that the period is juz nice hongkong's summer sales!
gonna shop till i drop there!
so gotta save alot now.

people ask me why do i have to save so much and save so hard when my parents could help me a little with the expenses.
but...i dun feel like taxing on my parents anymore, yet, i feel so suffocated with the lack of money.
gosh.

my sis juz came back from Hong Kong last fri.....
its soon will be my turn...

the past weeks have been a busy one
tests, projects,work.
and i predict things will get worse when school reopens for term 2.

grandma was admitted into hosiptal last sat.
and she juz went through one operation juz now.
x-ray shows that theres smth that need to be remove.
but after the operation, the doc say they couldnt find the "thing" that needs to be remove as shown in the x-ray.
and they suspect........


im scared. seriously so scared.
im scared of the ordeal that i muz once face again juz like 1 year plus ago.
the pain that my grandma is facing now is juz too much for her to take.
im scared of my relationship.
i scared i have no time.
im scared of time. really.

No comments: