Tuesday, September 26, 2006

its the time of the year where people will start asking me "eh....wads in your wish list?" or "wad do u lack ar?" or " wad do you want?"

haha.

birthday should be a happy occassion where u can celebrate whole heartedly with your loved ones.

but its weird.

when i grow older, i dun seem to look forward to my birthday as how i used to last time.

whats so big deal abt it?
its juz a birthday.
haha.

seriously. this yr no birthday mood.
im not excited that my birthday is juz 2 days away.
last yr, when i wanted to celebrate it, im having FMA exam.
last last yr, celebrated my birthday in a low and weird atmosphere cos of family problems.

i really cant remember when was the last time i thoroughly enjoy celebrating my birthday le.
:(

this yr....
how would it be?








depressed.

i didnt know it can hurt so bad.
full stop.

No comments: