Friday, September 15, 2006

maybe its the uncertainty of the future that is holding me up.
the uncertainty, the fear.
its not that i have no faith.
its juz that...nth in this world is so absolute.
everyone has fear,
so do i.

fear of losing.
losing beloved ones.

but if things were to happen,
it happens for a reason.

the reason, be it good or bad,
causes the uncertain outcome.

and by the time....
people will start going...."if only bla bla"

tell me, who in this world leave without regrets and live without the sentence "if only"?

history repeats cos people do not learn from mistake.
and me, im one of such people.



anyways, not to forget....i hate BD.

and my results sux. dun bother asking me. thanks.
think the chances of going university is equivalent to nil.
if only......
haiz.

No comments: