Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been thinking really alot since exams ended.
and i really hate that,
cos i end up losing sleep.

However, i cant ctrl my mind.
the more i asked myself not to think,
the more my mind thinks.


sometimes,
as we understand each other more,
more conflicts arises,
the insecurities and uncertainty in me increases,
the more i felt that we are distancing from each other.

i wonder,
Is there a limit to compromising?
and if there is, where is mine and where is yours?
can we compromise for as long as a life time?
can we accept each other's fault for a life time.

am i really the one that u're looking for?








totally not in the mood for CNY.


think, i'll be creating a new blog which allow me to 'lock' some of my posts for personal reference.
any recommendations?

No comments: