Friday, February 09, 2007

somehow when its finally over,

it feels like something is missing,

the once 'oh-so-packed' life says goodbye,

and i begin living each day aimlessly.

the moment i dread is finally here for me to decide.

Which direction should i head next?

as usual, life is full of uncertainty.

theres so many things i wanna try,

but do i qualify for them?

im so used to somebody making the decision for me.

now the ball is in my hands,

i've gotta learn how to pass and throw the ball,

rather than leaving it to fate, and letting it fall.

but then again, its like im loosing control of my life.

like seriously, does everyone feel the same as me?

the weakest cant survive in this society. we gotta fight for our living.

and through past experience, i really felt that im the weakest.

the wall that i depended on since young, seems so filmsy now.

omg. omg. omg.

im loosing slp everynight whenever i think of my future.

my head hurts, my throat hurts, and world seems to be spinning.
it must be the effect of the cough medicine. It must be.

No comments: