Saturday, April 21, 2007

im feeling so depressed inside me,
feeling that all the unluckiest thing all happening on me.

i've been hearing sad stories from friends around me everyday.
sometimes when i really understand the pain they are going through,
i dunno if i should feel lucky and happy for myself that what happened to them is not happening to me,
or should i feel sad cos i've also experience part of what happened to them, and imagine my outcome to be like them.

i've been so depressed everyday this week.
when im depressed emotionally, i feel so depressed of work.
when i feel depressed of work, i think spending on food to treat myself will make me feel better.
after indulging, i feel even depressed, cos i cant imagine the amount of fats that those food had contributed to my body,
and tadah~ the depressed cycle continues.


i miss my bf so much.
:(

No comments: