Tuesday, April 10, 2007

since im waiting for colleagues to go for lunch togethr,
i shall do some blogging first.

my job is ok,
learning different things everyday.
this is my 1st time taking up an admin job,
and i somehow felt like im so important in the department im in,
because i help them clear alot of backlog for a more efficient and effective work progress.
without me, my training will like have piles and piles of requests form to file!
im so important to the company!

working at raffles is damn interesting in the morning.
who says only guys can march?
if u were to walk through the raffles underpass,
u can hear the women's heels in unison!
its like marching lor...
haha

and thanks to mandy and louis,
im now a chinese tutor of an angmoh at pasir ris.
jus that the angmoh is a black one.
his father is an african and his mum is a malaysian.
so cool.
when i first reach his house, i thought im gonna teach a malay.
haha.

my colleagues not done yet,
but i shall end here,
incase my supervisor comes back from lunch.

miss me pple!

No comments: