Sunday, May 13, 2007

i went to SIM with the intention of enrolling into UoL (University of London),
i waited 1.5 hrs for my queue number,
and went home without applying for UoL,
but instead, with RMIT application form and brochures with me.

i dunno wads stopping me to fill in the application form for RMIT (royal melbourne information technology) Uni,
maybe its the perception that pple have regarding the U.
i have heard several friends commenting that RMIT is not as good as UoL.

but UoL, u study business as a whole, whereas RMIT, u major in Marketing.

in UoL, u wont have hands on experience, and only have 1 exam at the end of the sem, 100% weightage, which means, ur results solely depend on the 1 exam.

whereas RMIT, its more like poly style, u will have grp projects, presentations and assignments, which contribute to part of the total marks.

both University are so different, so y do pple say RMIT is not good?
tell me tell me friends, who told u RMIT is not good?!

anyway, im not intersted in UoL after second tots, and thought abt the risk of having only 1 exam. I dun like the course structure and system and modules also,
and i dun need to attend any bridging course at night.
so, i'll most prolly study RMIT =)
my school will start 2nd July!
1.5 years later, i'll graduate with Bachelor of Business (Marketing). [hopefully]




as im trying to be more independent on myself, the insecurites increases too.
i hate uncertainties. really hate them.
they make me feel so weak and useless.
they make me feel like an idiot.

No comments: