Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 will be over in like 1 day?
gosh, thats so fast lar.
how come when i was younger, i hope time will pass as if every hour is like a day?
and now, at the age of 20, i just hope that time will give me more time, for me to really do things according to my own pace.

anyways, so many things happened this year.
mostly bad ones. cant really think of any good ones. haha.
this is the year, which probably made me face the hard facts of life, the harsh reality, growing up spiritually and mentally. i think i've matured a little, learning to treasure little bits of things which i think were insignificant to me years ago.

things that happened this year:
my last polytechnic exams,
the stressful mmit competition period,
the graduation ball, which the make-up was horrendous that spoil my whole evening,
my first clubbing experience after gradball,
the death of my beloved ah gong,
the heartbreak experience,
my mum down with brain haemorrhage.
and for the 2nd half of the year, i was busy commuting between school, hospital and home.

i reckon this will be the year which i shed the most tears.
but after all these happened,
whenever i encountered unpleasant situations,
i'll tell myself " i've experienced the worst, whats all this compared to that?"
and things will not be as bad as it seems to be. =)

my new year resolutions?
maybe just hope that i'll earn more money, spend less money, feed my bank with more money.
i'll eat less and move more, and hope i can fit into smaller size clothes.
i want to spend more time with pple that are really important to me.
thats it. not very ambicious. heez.


anyway, my xmas was spent fruitfully with all my close frens.
on the 24th dec, met up with the royalties!
poor huimei sprained her ankle again, so that day, she was basically limping around bugis!

the princesses
Photobucket
the servants! (opps =x)
Photobucket

Photobucket
im the fallen angel
Photobucket
Photobucket
hope he will not tio duty to stand outside istana!
Photobucket
the couple
Photobucket
Photobucket

went for a simple lunch at nydc bugis. in my opinion, the food was so-so. the very expensive mudpie was really small and ordinary. unless you are feeling rich, i dun suggest you to dine there.

at night, i attended a wedding dinner at the xin fu yum cha restaurant.
a very shabby looking restaurant and ambience was not that romantic, but the food was good. the bride is pregnant! its the first time i attend a wedding dinner of a pregnant bride.

before going in the resturant
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and it got so boring in between, the sisters begin to cam-whore!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i think i stop here for today.
will post pictures of my celebration with weekdays and mL and i get hold of all the photos.

meanwhile, happy new year to everyone!
may 2008 be a happy and wonderful year!

No comments: