Sunday, February 03, 2008


while waiting for my hair to dry,

i shall post something.

i just came back from reunion dinner with weekdays gang.
dine at 85 market.
because changyi drove,
we insist that he drive us to siglap to have haagen daz fondue.
and here i am, feeling sinful all over again.
this time round, im so dissapointed with the fondue over there,
cos the chocolate is not warm at all!
NOT NICE!
and the service crew say they can do nothing about it,
which is so bull shit,
cos the other time when i treated my sis to haagen daz fondue at tampines mall,
they managed to make it warmer for us.
bull shit bull shit bull shit!


in case you still don't know, i permed my hair two weeks ago.

it will really an impulse, as i used to think that perming will spoil my hair.

the picture below is right after i came out from the salon

and this is 3 days after i perm my hair. not so curly anymore.


i'm loving my curls more and more but somehow i'm really bad at managing and maintaining it.


i haven been combing my hair for the past 2 weeks and its really messy.
sometimes it get so out of hand that i regretted perming it.


my daddy says i looked for matured and feminine with the curls.
but most friends say i looked better with my straight hair.

but i really wanted a change, cos im so bored with my straight hair already.


It was also my very first time driving out the car without my dad's supervision.
I'm not worried about driving, more worried about parking.
so i plucked out my courage, and drive myself to the salon on that faithful monday.
and tadah, i made it! i parked the car myself successfully (with no hornings from pple and stuffs) =)



next up, i guess you guys wont believe what im going to post.


can you all believe i went to queue for Lim Chee Guan bak gua yesterday at 9.30AM?
when i reach people's centre at 9.30am, the queue was already surpassing Majestic.
How crazy was that?
but i still queue for it lar, cos that day when i ask my mum whether she wants to eat bak gua,
she said: " I want to eat lin zhi yuan's one"
LIN ZHI YUAN?
i looked at her with my eyes wide open in amusement.
It's the first time i felt her saying one sentence so confidently. (that explains my amusement)
and so, i am willing to queue for 4 hours, just to get her LIM CHEE GUAN's bak gua.



It was as if im at the subaru's challenge.
Have to stand all the way, under the sun, cannot go toilet and stuffs.
im thankful for my creative zen stone plus for accompanying me throughout the journey,
holding on to its last bit of battery life.



Right after i made my purchase, i took a bus home, cos im too tired to walk all the way back to mrt station, and stand all my way back to home.
and just as i board the bus, it stated pouring heavily!



am i lucky or wad? imagine the rest of the people who were still queueing! poor thing!



i tried the bak gua when i reach home,
nothing fanstatic.
don't really understand why people will want to queue 4 to 6 hours just to get their bak gua.
somemore it's so ex! 1 kg $50 can?!!



Been buying all the necessary food items for new year for my family.
and below is one of my favourites!



Pineapple tart from Prima Deli!!
Very very nice! i like =)

and hazelnut blackcurrant cookies from bengawan solo!
also very nice!

Some random shots.
look at how well i parked my car!

if you haven realised, its totally out of the lot.
OMG. haha


the busy tanah mehra station on a random morning


you know, i went to read my archives recently.

i started reading from the very first post,
the times when i was still a 16 year old kid.

i couldn't help but feel so disgusted for being so childish last time.
haha.
and the way and the things i blogged is totally.....
RETARDED.

my hair is somehow still wet,
but im damn sleepy already. still got to wake up early tommorrow,
to do some grocery shopping at the market with daddy.

good night world.

No comments: