Sunday, May 11, 2008


exams ended officially last thurs.
i really dont want to think abt them anymore,
but the mind and heart cant help to worry for 4th june, where we will know abt the damn horrendous results.

exams is all abt the cyclical process of eating, studying, slping, viwawa-ing.
always chasing against my exam schedule to make sure i can finish the syllabus on time.
my newly bought pilot ball point pen's ink was full b4 the first paper of the exam.
and after my last paper, it looks like its gonna go dry any moment.
thats how much we got to write for our papers. (and damn it, i dont understand why i always finish my paper on the dot, leaving me with no time to check through)

managed to squeeze out some time for dating. watched some perveted thriller show, lunched at carls junior and chilled at tcc. thats the only thing i can remember.
orange-flavoured clorets, meiji yogurt, fruits, hershey chocs, digestive biscuit, coffee is my survival kit for keeping myself awake and focus during revision. =)

boyfriend finally pop-ed, just one day b4 my last paper.
nonetheless, i was still there at home team academy to witness the passing out parade with his mother. its almost six months, but it feels like he just enlisted not long ago.

yesterday, it was teck chiat and ling's 21st bday celebration at ECP.
luckily both were held at ECP, makes it easier for me to attend both.
Anyway, it was mL very first time pitching tent (8 men tent!) at ECP. oOO....i missed camping days. but somehow, plans got screwed out due to heavy rain at 4 plus in the morning. Lucky we have SASA with us, if not we will be like ants on hot pans.

i'll let pictures do the talking when i received them.
meanwhile, let me wish all mothers a happy mothers' day!


Mummy, i love you.
just hope you'll forever be healthy and happy.
muacks.



No comments: