Friday, June 27, 2008

my maid of 13 yrs will be leaving in 2 days time.
i have a love-hate relationship with her.
i hate her for her sucky attitude. we've entered into so many cold wars that i've lost count. yes, she is a MAID and we actually FIGHT and enter into cold war. where got maid like this one? not that i treat her like maid or slave, but she is being paid. i mean, u dont show your sucky and arrogant attitude and enter into fights with ur employee at work right? you get my point?

but to be truthful. i think my household cant do it without her. She knows everything in the house. Knows our preferences, knows the belonging of each and everyone of the household.

"auntie, got see my white tube?"
" its in the top shelve of the cupboard"


"auntie got see my red bag"
5 min later, pass me my red bag

now that the new maid is here, she doesnt know anything. i found so many of my sister's clothes in my cupboard. She cleaned my shelves and change position of my stuff, and i cant locate the necessary stuff when i need.

i know i sound like some spoilt kid. but this you really cant blame me. you cant blame me for something its not my fault to begin with. Its not my fault for having a maid in the house, right?

13 yrs of relationship. thats like 2/3 of my life already. suddenly when she says she wants to go home, i cant help but feel sad. and maybe a bit of insecure.


im also leaving this house which i spent half of my life in. Although i hate waiting for bus 14 and bus 10 and always grumble how inconvenient my residence is to my dad, this house still contained my precious memories since the age of 10. My 12th birthday party. my 13th birthday party. My dog. The swimming pool. The playground. The quietness. The tree infront of my house. The cold storage. The ice cream gallery. The dvd rental shop. Bus 10. Bus 14. Everything. =(


so many changes. and all these change are not minor. suddenly i felt so loss. really. i dont like changi rise. i dont know why must we move there. i dont really like my new maid. i dont like changes.


maybe im too pampered, thats y this road seems to be extremely bumpy for me. as what ah wei said, the only thing that doesn't change is changes. how true is that?


and damn it. i spent HALF of my palmer's pay on medical bills. really lor, like WTF. pls give me a healthy body.

No comments: