Friday, June 20, 2008

u know sometimes i wonder, what i did my past life to deserve good people.

my parents, my sisters, my boyfriend, my friends.

perhaps, the nastiest people i've ever met are those rude customers. haha.



i dont know how much i've been grumbling to people around me that i want to eat char siew bao so much!


and during work today, weekdays gang came down for ice cream, and brought along 2 charsiewbaos for me!


they're so sweet lar. i swear that was the one of the nicest char siew bao i ever had!


thank you darlings. u guys satisfy my crazy crave for char siew bao. =)



for the past few weeks, there's something wrong with my SCV digital set up box. the image on the screen is distorted. The service man finally came with a new set up box for replacement.

and guess wad,


we can now view almost all channels that i had difficulty and trouble choosing what i want to watch! haha! i wonder when will this privilege end lor. i even managed to catch the last 20 min of the show that isnt out in the cinema yet --> "It's a boy girl thing"

after watching the last 20 min of the show, i think i wont want to catch it in the cinema cos it looks quite boring to me.

haha.


i wonder if i can slp early tonight with a wide variety of interesting channels. LOL


and oh ya, sasa, safe trip out there! its ur BIG trip, enjoy =)

No comments: