Monday, September 20, 2004

juz came back from General Hospital
the walk from outram mrt to the hospital is far can...
haiz
after that went to the ward visit my grandma...
she looks weak....
haiz...
den she oso very sad although she nv express out...
she showed us her bandaged chest...
and she said : "c...1 big 1 small now" den tear roll down from the side of her eyes.
ok...
dunno what to say
having a mixed feelings now...
cos i feel that, breast to a female, give us an identity proving that we are women.
how would u feel if 1 side of ur breast, which u have had since the start of puberty, is gone within the few hours of operation and not having it back again?
weird isn't it?
for mi, i dun feel weird
but i will feel humiliated...
and i dun know if i still consider myself as a woman or not.
haiz...
but health is the most impt thing...
having lost the 1 side of her breast to save her life is worth it.
and i saw how my grandpa took care of my grandma...
i was like so touched with every actions of my grandpa and envy my grandma so much.
they were so loving...and i was like a light bulb that shining at dunno how many volts lor.
haha.
my grandma is so lucky and xin fu...
cos she have grandpa by her side, taking care of her....tending to her every needs.
this scene makes mi wonder how will i be when im old...
haha
and thx my frens who sent mi sms, encouring mi to be strong and assuring mi that everything will turn out fine. thx ya....wenna, li ling, amanda....
not forgetting clarissa, shun wei and jia min
so sorry that i make u all worried for mi
will take care of myself de...
i promise..
and frens...1 more week to my bday
dun forget hor!
haha...
muz go study for my econs cos having mock test tml!!!!
stressed!!!!

No comments: