Sunday, September 19, 2004

ok....today went to have lunch with my grandma b4 entering the hospital...
and she was like keeping taking those dishes to my plate of rice
den keep saying "eat more...u big liao...want to eat anything juz take urself"
haiz...
i dunno wat to say...i juz nod my head and say thank you.

after that go admin her to General Hospital.
den pei her awhile b4 we go home.
den my grandma c us off outside the lift.
i have the urge to hug her b4 i go but i didnt
and now i miss her hug....
i could c her trying to hold back her tears while
saying bye bye to us....
i was holding mine back too
i dun want to start the atmosphere to let the rest of my family members cry...
haiz...
den at night mt parents go hospital again to accompany her eat dinner
den my father said...when they were abt to leave, my uncle start crying
followed by my mum
followed by my grandpa
den my grandma...
heart-wrentching scence.
lucky i was not there
cos i can cry now by juz imagining the situation
not to say if i was there.

and...and...my tears are rolling down now...cos i start to miss my grandma already...
i've nv ever in my life miss her so much...
i wonder how is she doing
is the bed comfortable for her
is she lonely cos she is left alone in the hospital w/o television
is she scared of the operation tommorow or not...
haiz...i dunno wat to say...
will visit her tml after my jap lesson...

and oh ya...today is mandy de b day
wish her happy b day.

No comments: