Monday, January 10, 2005

1)wad would u do if u know a very big and mysterious secret and u really feel like sharing it with someone else?

2)wad would u do if u are a police officer and one fine day u have to arrest one of ur family member urself?

3)wad would you do when u tell the biggest lie on earth to someone who meant so much to u?

4)wad would you do if u know u only have 3 hrs left on earth?

haha.
wad would u do?

mi....

1) tape my mouth. kill myself. eat lots of heaty food to loose my voice. muahahah.

2) attempt suicides. arrest myself cos i failed to die while attempting suicide cos its a crime to attempt suicide. den i no nid arrest my family members. if not arrest them...but realease them secretly on the way to jail. wahahaha

3) confess. if he/she dun wanna forgive mi, i'll kill myself. hahaha.

4) keep adjusting the clock to 3 hrs frm current time. burn all books in my house. write last note for my loved ones. sleep.

going for my effective speaking module in 10 mins time. byebye

No comments: