Monday, January 24, 2005

m in the BizIT now again.
juz finished my effective speaking test.
and now i have to wait for my jap lesson at 5.30 pm.
which is 2 more hrs to go.
i hate my life. its like waiting, waiting and waiting.
juz like wat mandy says, i spent my life waiting.
hahaha.
cos most of the time we go out,
i've to wait for them to reach cos they were normally late.
bOrInG~~

the test was ok.
i took about last den 1 min to retell my story.
and the teacher commented that i was energetic and have improved on my dialouge expression.
but my articulation wasnt clear.
hurhur.
tts my problem.
when im nervous, i tend to speak fast and den my articulation will be unclear.

yesterday, was da-shao-chu for my family.
didnt really packed lor.
haha.
didnt do my tutorials and didnt really study my FOM.
which is to say, i slacked my whole day thru.
as usual.

chinese new yr is coming.
but i somehow not in the mood for celebrating.
be it the death of tsunami, my personal life, and the stress im dealing with.
im juz not in the mood of chinese new yr.
so sianz.
i juz love the $$ collected.
maybe thats the only reason for mi to look forward to chinese new yr ba.

bOring.
will go for novel hunting later.
but juz now i go c, like got no interesting titles to make mi go read them.

ciaoZ~

No comments: