Sunday, January 23, 2005

this week is a fast one.
arghz...at this rate, tests and exams and due dates for projects is nearer and nearer le.
*pimples popping out again!!! stressed*

didnt blog for many days le.
lazy+tired+ busy

went back to AWWA school on tuesday for my CIP project.
get to c the kids again.
so cute.
yet naughty at the same time.
haha.
next tuesday will be the last week for this CIP project.
gonna miss those children there.
and i accidently hurt my back while carrying those kids.
and now my waist there kinda "sour".

my econs tutor kept telling our class that diploma in banking and finance is good.
and now, the whole of the class except 1 or 2 wanna switch course to banking and finance.
argh...
already having trouble to choose the four options which i want to major this yr,
den came another choice.
haiz.
i hate making decisions!
wat if i regret someday?
haiz.

den this week the public holiday was like normal de schooling day like tt.
cos went to do ITAB projects.
went to taka de coffee bean
had mac for dinner and went to shop ard @ heeren after lunch.

today, woke up early again cos i have to met up with classmates for CD project in school.
had pizza hut for lunch at fc 5
and after tt went bugis to shop for new yr clothes.
sianz
but bot 2 tops.
suppose to meet up with ling and wen for dinner
but ling cant make it.
so went dinner with my sis instead.

haiz.
feel tt my blogging skills sux la.
cos with my low standard in english
cant express my views well.
my blog is like weather report.
it juz tell u today will rain
or today will b sunny.
nth exciting at all.
sianz
m so tired of blogging this way!

No comments: