Sunday, March 27, 2005

back frm genting.
anyone out there missed mi?
haha.

this trip down there was actually more fun than the previous 2 trips.
cos we get to do things we liked without much control of my parents.
so i ended up spending quite alot on shopping!

watch the movie 'hitch' there with my sis.
nice show.
the theme park oso have new thrilling rides.
think i tried all the rides there le ba.
the only thing that made mi pek chek is the long queue for playing those rides under the sun.
gosh.
think i got a little sun burn on my face,
and my nose is so red!!

sasa was there at genting too.
but we didnt manage to c each other.
haha. no fate.
but we tried contacting each other lar.
obviously it failed.

spent almost half of the 2nd day in the arcade playing car racing (daydona -- like tt spell?) and time crisis.
tired.
but i practicallly slept my way frm sg to genting and frm genting back to sg.
brought my jap coursebk and access notes along to study.
but i didnt!!!
so i gonna pratice my access now.
tata~

No comments: