Thursday, March 24, 2005

boohoo~~
its the last day of sch.
last day of yr 1.
last day of attending lectures and tutorial with my class.
next yr gonna split liao.
sobz.

finally, finished all projects.
had character developement presentation.
hope it was funny enuff to let my classmates have a good laugh.
haha.
enjoyed my presentation lar.
interesting.

had our last lecture of the day.
but it ended quite early lar.
a grp of us sat in the lecture hall to chat till 4pm.
(mi, hx, jy, wh, sl, qj, jw and celine.)
gonna miss my class so much.
dunno who my new classmates will be.

went parkway with xin to meet chun.
shopped for awhile.
she wanted to buy anniversay gift.
but my bag so super heavy.
so i was like very tired ans shagged.

i dunno y my heart feel so heavy now.
izzit becos of exams?
izzit becos we gonna split class?
or izzit becos....

i really dunno.
im vexed!

anyway, wont be in singapore for the next 3 days.
will be going to genting
and will be back by sunday nite.
gosh.
gonna pratice access for Monday ICA.
but i cant retrieve those databases frm blackboard.
hell.
think gotta go sch early to do last minute practice on monday.

before i go,
gonna wish everyone out there a happy good friday.

No comments: