Wednesday, March 23, 2005

feeling rather emotional now.
exams gonna start in 1 wk time
but i still got no motivation to study despite waring myself that i'll gonna repeat the module if i fail.
my heart and mind wanted to get down to serious work,
my my limbs juz wouldnt listen to mi.
after the exams
will be officialy the end of poly yr 1.
so fast.
tml will be the last day for our class 1a21 to have lessons and lecture together.
kinda sad. feelings for this class grow within mi frm dunno when,
although i tot i was the anti-social in this class.
and soon, yr 2 sem 1 will start again.
and i will have new classmates.
its like i gonna start the life of yr 1 again,
muz go and know my new classmates.
i used to think that making frens was an easy task.
but gradually, i find that its really hard for mi to make new frens within a short period of time.
its so tiring.

pls, let those small little tots leave mi alone now and give mi a space for studying.
[gasping for air]

No comments: