Friday, June 09, 2006

everyone, next time u see me,
pls call me rain goddess.

let me tell you why.

been going for my driving pratical lessons recently.
and today is my 5th lesson.

and for the past 4 lessons,
i've been driving in the rain.
and the rain only starts pouring everytime when i reach bukit gombak!
so infuriating!
and since this always happen in the afternoon, i tot it wun happen today cos my lesson starts at 9.50 in the morning.
but hell, i was wrong!
it raining cats and dogs when i woke up at like 7.30am!
and when i reach the driving centre and my instructor ask me to drive, i really cant c wads infront of me!
so scary!
and so i complained to my instructor that it will rain everytime im having practical lesson.
and he name me " the rain goddess"
-_-"
well...if it rains the next lesson again....
i really think those countries facing drought will love me.
:)

No comments: