Sunday, October 22, 2006

do you think that fairytale exist in reality?
one such typical example would be "....and they live happily ever after"

i used to belive it in the past,
and i reckon every child believes in it too.
we want our prince charming to find us with one of the missing glass shoe,
we want our prince charming to kiss us so that we can wake up from the long sleep.

however, nothing is perfect in this world, nothing is absolute in this world.
fairytales are too perfect.
and hence, when i grew older, i realise,

it will not exist at all.

"fairytale" is juz a term for us to fantasize,
a term for us to work towards it,
a term to teach children what peace and bliss is all about.

im practical,
im realistic.

if only all of you could think in a more realistic way,
u will understand my actions, my behaviour, my decisions.

i know the truth hurts,
but isnt this wad we have to go through when growing up?



im always having problems with my tone.
frens out there, please take note of my tone ok?
slap me, pinch me or do watever u want to remind me that, "hey, ur tone sux"
its really giving me a serious communication problem.
so hard to change, and always talking in a agitated tone without myself knowing it and hence gives people impression that im picking a fight.






if only i could put ur soul into my body so that u can experience my life, my thoughts and my feeling. period.

No comments: