Saturday, March 10, 2007

i swear real hard that this is the most dissapointing and sad grad ball ever!

i had freaking thick and ugly make-up on,
with the most disgusting messy hair in the world.

and worst of all, it still cost 59 bucks.

how could they do this to me,
when its supposed to be one of the greatest event in every girl's life.

perhaps jiayi is right,
the make-up artist cum hair stylist hates me!

when i looked at the pictures,
i just feel like smashing the monitor,
and if possible,
destroy the evidence of my presence at the grad ball.
i really looked so freaking disgusting extremely UGLY.

im still considering if i should ask huimei to send me the pictures,
but it will only remind me of how disgusting i looked and how the money was spent on the disgusting make-up and hair.
i dun even dare to show my parents the picture we took that night.

IM SO DEPRESSED, COS I FELT THAT I WAS THE UGLIEST GIRL THAT NIGHT.

went to dblo for my very first club experience with my classmates after gradball. (and yes, still with the disgusting make-up on.)
it was fun lar, dancing and stuffs,
but because of my depressed mood, i didnt really enjoy.

nothing could make me better now.
no matter how much consolations i get frm friends, telling me im not ugly,
no matter how much assurance from my boyfriend that im not ugly,
no matter how much i tell myself that im not ugly,

BUT THE FACT IS, IM SO UGLY THAT NIGHT
THAT SUCK IN EVERY PICTURE I TOOK,
AND SPOIL THE WHOLE PICTURE IF ITS A GROUP PHOTO.

if i ever get a chance to erase something out of my life,
this gradball would definitely be one of them.

oh....i guess i will dwell on this for at least 3 months.

if only i could turn back time.....

No comments: