Friday, March 16, 2007

my dear desktop decided to die on me on wednesday night.
that explains my sudden disappearance from the internet world.
this got its pros and cons.
pros: im slping early cos i've got nth to do.
cons: its damn boring at home. eversince exams ended, staying at homes means TV and Internet. Now that my second source of entertainment is gone, and the other source of entertainment shows boring programmes, it drives me to bed.

im like stucked in this telemarketing job.
i've worked for like7days already, and i've not closed any sales.
and that jack-look-a-liked who only came for like 3 days managed to close a sale for his project.

i think im just plain suay lar.
he only follow up my ex-colleague's work, and he got the sale.
while me, slog hard through the usual office hours, call and call, but still kanna rejected.
i want COMMISSION.
but no one wanna come to the conference im sellling!

theres another reason y im suay.
i bought my loreal mosturiser from watson last night.
and when i reached home and conference chat with jy and hm,
jy told me metro having 20% sales.
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT SUCH INCIDENT OCCURRED TO ME.
shit my luck.

and just as im planning for a reason to quit my work,
i received another negative news that prevent me from quitting.

well...i guessed this is a sign telling me that i should stay on the boring telemarketing job till this project ends, and hopefully i can close some deals while following up on the emails i sent this week.

chatted with jy and hm and told them how scary i've became.

the reason y im hanging on this boring job is because of money.
maybe its because studies is not my primary focus now,
i tend to think of money every moment.
i have to say that, money is really the only motivation for me to stay in this job, as in i dun find any joy while working. but for the sake of feeding my bank account, i shall hang on. i guessed, if it was last time, i would have probably quit my job in less than 3 days.

im getting used to my pretty much routinised life now.
every morning wake up at 7.20am,
leave house at 8am,
reach office at 9am,
pick up phone and start calling,
look forward to highlight of the morning, which is lunch break at 1pm.
go back to office at exactly 2pm,
start to call till 6pm,
and leave the office at exactly 6pm.

thr goes 1 day unknowingly.

im taking up swimming once again.
im thinking if i should buy a new swim suit for myself,
since i've always been wearing my mum's and i dun think it fitted well....

i guessed, i'll only start thinking about this when my pay comes in.

money money money!

i think i wont be able to login so frequently,

because, my sisters will all be fighting over the use of this old laptop,
and everytime i reach home, they will use, turn by turn,
but it will never get to my turn.

the cons of having too many siblings.

weekdays gg HK next week.
gers, enjoy ur trip there and take good care of yourselves alright?!

No comments: