Monday, April 30, 2007

finally watched 200 pounds beauty.
a nice show.
i wonder if i will look pretty and sexy and fabulous if i go for a head to toe cosmetics surgery or not.
but anyways, i have decided.
i will go for a cosmetic sugery
when i earn my first million.
whahaha. hope that day will come before im too old for that.


sometimes, i really feel that im the luckiest person on earth.
and that sometimes is when im living only with one eye opened.

and when i open both of my eyes to look and see this world,
i can only step back, and start envying.

theres no point envying others, yet i dun take any actions to make my life better.
but sometimes, we have to understand that life isnt fair and there are always some things which no matter how hard we try, we will not get what we want.

why are there such people who can lead such good life even without trying?
i can only describe them as disgusting out of pure jealousy.

i ranted all these thoughts to miss wu,
and she says she understands how i feel,
yet dun understand how i feel.
ya, thats because we place different priorities in our life.

but anyways, after talking to her,
i think, i found my qualified half clone,
who is no other than the above mentioned.

well, from now on, to make myself feel that im the luckiest person on earth,
i shall just lead my days with only one eyes open.
haha.

its funny how empty i feel right now,
even if im doing alot of things at one time,
trying to fill my life with work and tuition,
trying to feed my brain and eyes and emotions with romance, thrills and suspense (from storybooks and movies)
i still feel so empty.

my qualified half clones feels the same way too.

i really wonder, wads wrong with our life at this moment.

No comments: