Friday, May 25, 2007

can u believe?
i actually went jogging at 10pm just now, right after my 9pm show.
i dunno y, i just feel like going for a jog,
so i could enjoy the moment of peacefulness from the quiet road.
no cars, no pple, no noise,
just me, my footsteps, my breathing and maybe...insects.

it feels good. cos its been so long since i last jogged.
i wore a bright yellow shirt (even though im not suppose to wear that colour) in case cars happen to drive by and they cant see a girl running.
haha!

i ran and ran, dunno how long, dunno how many rounds,
until my soles detached from my adidas running shoe.
this pair of running shoe has been with me for....5 years?
and they finally broke down today.
of all days, it chose today, when i feel like jogging most.

y?
y are all my things failing, spoiling, disappearing, leaving me?

and i realised,
there must be a problem....
not with the shoes,
but the owner.

dun you agree?

haha.

No comments: