Thursday, May 24, 2007

today is yet another happy day.
sometimes when u are too happy, wad comes to your mind, is only the word "happy".
(or maybe "crazy".)

today, my pretty colleague asked me out for lunch,
and she brought me to this place for vegetarian food.
v v v v cheap!
bee hoon plus 5 dishes cost only $2.50!
omg. and it taste not bad too.

den she treated me to this soyabean icecream from mr bean.
its my 1st time eating it, and its v nice also!
i eat it even though my cramps are like killing me,
but when u are happy, nth can prevent u from being unhappy.

my dear wenna is gonna help me to create a new blogskin.
and i got so many themes in mind, i dunno which 1 to choose.

opps. my supvisor is back, gotta go back to work.



p/s. i realised when im happy, all my post are descriptive. haha.

No comments: