Sunday, September 23, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

21st of sep finally came,
handed up all the major projects,
now its only left with one, which will be due on 15 oct.

haven chiong project eversince feb this year.
it feels really tiring. its like.... going for a jog after you didnt run for like 1 year.
all the stamina gone.

didnt sleep for the last 3 nights, and yesterday, when i reach home,
i slept all the way for like 12 hrs. shiok!

went shun deng's hse to complete my distribution channle project.
and i brought my pooh bear along with me. its so huggable!
and... no smell. haha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my group mates and i staring at the computer screen. i think its 7am in the morning.
i looked like a total nerd with my thick specs on.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and today, finally got time to really dress up!
and yes, i did felt pretty. haha.
my wardrobe is really getting boring.
should go shopping and get something for myself soon.
anyone keen to shop?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

went to catch 'i pronounce u as chuck and larry' with mr bf.
funny show, but rather boring.
after that, met up with mL at night for mandy's bday dinner.

exams coming soon. i should really get started with those boring text book.
got a feeling that i did badly for some projects,
cant afford to fail.
STRESS AH!

birthday coming soon.
have you prepared my present?

my biggest birthday wish this year.... is for mummy to recover.
theres nothing more important than this.

why is sad incidents always more overwhelming than happy ones?

sometimes, you need to know you are sad, very sad.
and when u are happy, u will not doubt that u are happy, cos u've experience all the sad things in life.

i think life is being difficult on me.
what did i do to deserve all those shit?

like what one of my classmate always say -- SSDD
"same shit, different day"


but what to do?

thats life.

No comments: